REGULATION E (ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER ACT) Part 1 Disclosures
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFBP)
The Electronic Fund Transfer Act (EFTA) is intended to protect individual consumers engaging in electronic fund transfers (EFTs) and remittance transfers to include:
• transfers through automated teller machines (ATMs);
• point-of-sale (POS) terminals;
• automated clearinghouse (ACH) systems;
• telephone bill-payment plans in which periodic or recurring transfers are contemplated;
• remote banking programs; and
• remittance transfers.
View the course for more details.
Please sign up for the Premium Membership to view this content.